15TH ANNUAL GALLERIA FORT LAUDERDALE’S FORD MEN OF STYLE PRESENTED BY SIGNATURE GRAND
BREAKS RECORD RAISING MORE THAN $203,000
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (December 13, 2021) – Galleria Fort Lauderdale’s Ford Men of Style presented by Signature Grand was a tremendous success raising over $203,000 for 12 participating charitable organizations. More than 800 guests indulged in great fun, food and drink plus cheered on their favorite men on the runway.
“Galleria Fort Lauderdale is thrilled with the amazing response to this year’s event which raised more than double from our past annual earnings,” said Melissa Milroy, senior marketing manager Galleria Fort Lauderdale. “We thank our title sponsor Ford and presenting sponsor Signature Grand for helping us present a memorable event that celebrates the achievements of 12 selfless men.”
Guests were treated to a feast for the senses with acrobats, costumed stilt walkers, Vinyl (a pop rock band), drag queens, DJ Jay McCracken, a Dillard’s pop-up shop and more. An open bar was complemented by delicious food selections from Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurants, Seasons 52, The Capital Grille, Moksha Indian Brasserie, Lips Fort Lauderdale, Cucina Caruso, Tulio’s Tacos & Tequila, Laderach, Café Vico, Arc Culinary, Sweeter Days, P.F. Chang’s and Funky Buddha. The highlight of the evening was the fashion runway show hosted by WPLG News Anchor Jacey Birch that featured the Men of Style honorees wearing the season’s top trending styles from Macy’s and Dillard’s. An after-party was held at Blue Martini.
For the past 15 years, The Galleria has proudly hosted this high energy event which showcases a stellar roster of prominent men who are making a positive impact in our community. Supporters attended in-person or voted for their favorite man of style online with proceeds benefiting the 12 respected local charities.
The 12 influential South Florida men who walked the runway on behalf of their participating nonprofits were:
- Tim Bascombe, Founder & CEO, The Bascombe Brokerage (Broward Public Library Foundation)
- Eamonn Caulfield, VP Transformation Services, Ultimate Software (FLITE Center)
- Steve Climie, President, South Aviation Group (Jack & Jill Children’s Center)
- Rory Cooksey, Director of Growth, WheelHouse IT (HANDY)
- Tim Curtin, Executive Director of Community Services, Memorial Healthcare System (Art and Culture Center Hollywood)
- Andrew Koenig, Chief Operating Officer, City Furniture (Covenant House Florida)
- Eric Lachs, Public Information Officer, City of Sunrise (Henderson Behavioral Health)
- Paul Minoff, Shareholder and Litigation Team, Gray Robinson (Leadership Broward Foundation)
- Aaron Rothenberg, Esq., Attorney, Coffey Trial Law (Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
- Matthew Sacco, Government Consultant, Rubin Turnbull & Associates (History Fort Lauderdale)
- Jared Smith, Chief Executive Officer, Broward Health Coral Springs (Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center)
- Reggie Zachariah, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig (Kids in Distress)
As an added twist, a handful of the 2020 men of style honorees also walked the runway since they were not able to experience the excitement of a live event. Last year, the voting challenge replaced the in-person event and raised nearly $68,000.
Event sponsors and contributors include South Florida Ford as the title sponsor, Signature Grand as a presenting sponsor and supporting sponsors Macy’s, Dillard’s, Memorial Healthcare System, GPR | Goodman Public Relations, City & Shore magazine, OutClique, WPLG, Blue Martini, Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurants and The Capital Grille.